METALRECYCLING VENICE SRL, part of ECO-RICICLI SRL VERITAS Group, has been operating since 2014 in processing and marketing scrap metal. Being part of the development of the “ECODISTRETTO” of Marghera-Venice it operates with a combined Management System for Environment and Quality according to UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 and UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 Regulations.
METALRECYCLING VENICE SRL as part of the production chain RICREA (National Consortium for Recycling and Recovery of Steel) for the recovery of the metal fraction of urban waste deriving from recycling, acquires the material from wreckers, and from the community and, thanks to the workforce of highly specialized personnel, selects and prepares different combinations to supply foundries with bases ready and with low slag content for casting in different alloys (nickel, titanium, copper, tungsten, vanadium, chromium).
The activity of Metalrecycling Venice Srl, like its owner Eco-Ricicli Veritas Srl, promotes the continuous improvement of services for its customers (steel mills, foundries, refineries and other traders), continuously monitors its own activity in order to protect the environment through the evaluation of its performance and to implement actions in order to optimize its production cycles.
METALRECYCLING VENICE SRL is authorized to the treatment and handling of metals by the regulation no. 1288/2018 issued by the Metropolitan City of Venice on April 18th 2018.
The area covered by MRV consists of a large area of the North-East and the territorial areas of Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino Alto Adige.
The main activities (as in Annex B and C to part IV of Legislative Decree 152/2006):
1. “Recycling / recovery of metals and metal compounds”;
2. “Exchange of waste in order to submit it under further operations”, if the materials obtained from the treatments do not comply with the specifications and, therefore, recoding is due with respect to the incoming EWC (European Waste Catalogue), or in the case of grouping of the waste;
3. “Storage of waste for further processing”;
4. “END OF WASTE” or the production of raw materials obtained from the selection and treatment of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap as required by the DMA 05 February 1998, integrated and modified by the DMA 186/2006 and by the European Regulation 333/2011.
The plant is divided into five process lines, interconnected with each other:
– “R.A.E.E.” line;
– “Shearing and selection” line;
– “Aluminum shredding and screening” line;
– “Ferrous screening and pressing” line;
– “Storage and conditioning” line.
Through the professionalism of its employees and specific technological solutions, with innovative procedures Metalrecycling Venice manages to optimize the process of recovery and enhancement of the metal fractions in various product categories and to start up the non-metallic fractions of waste deriving from its process to the cycles of material recovery, minimizing the disposal, thus allowing the complete recovery of the flows managed.
MRV also deals with the demolition of metal products, working in synergy with leading companies in the sector and offering an efficient, certified service, compliance with standards and ensuring extreme environmental attention.
Via dell’Elettronica snc, Malcontenta (VE)
E-mail: email@example.com | Tel: 041 7293880 | Fax: 041 7293890 | PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questo sito utilizza cookie tecnici e cookie di profilazione di altri siti per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Accedendo ad un qualunque elemento sottostante questo banner o cliccando su “OK” per chiuderlo, acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie, clicca su questo link Ok